OCON- Shut up and Trance(demo) OCON- Shut up and Trance(demo)

well

There are a few things I have beef with here.
The hi-hats just kind of suck. and the song just seems...empty...there really isnt much too it.

add more sounds and drums, it has potential!

Mynewaccountis-OCON responds:

o yea lol, i forgot about the hi-hats, i had only started working on this one though, and then i had to get off the comp so that's why it says (demo) i will post better later. thanks for reviewing though, and i have a LOT of other stuff to post sometime soon :)

Thanks for your review again,
Alyk

Painful Intent (melody only) Painful Intent (melody only)

yup

It would be totally awesome if you turned it into a full song

«Journey Into Sound»[EN3RGIE] «Journey Into Sound»[EN3RGIE]

hmm

I gave you a pre-emptive 5 because all your songs are great.
and i was not dissapointed while listning to it. great song.

EN3RGIE responds:

Hey Linkfromapast! Thx for the 5! Glad you liked the song!

Free Fall Free Fall

nice

you have some serious talent my man.
14 years old? Can't wait to hear what you come out with in the future.
excellent work

Robot-Lock responds:

Thank you.

B0UNC3 - I'll be here for B0UNC3 - I'll be here for

nice

I think its awesome that you are making a tribute for your girlfriend...i tried to my make my girlfriend a song, but i keep on getting empty on ideas...need to find something to give me inspiration. where does yours come from?

B0UNC3 responds:

Thx for the review :D.My inspiration for this song is coming straight from my heart =)

George Dubya Is Not A Fascist George Dubya Is Not A Fascist

hmm

I like the music.
The message just gets kind of boring after a while. "you are a dumbass" can only be said in so many ways before it gets boring.
I voted for him because I was about to go to war and wanted equipment, which the other guy was trying to take away.
other than that, its a decent song.

lessthan3 responds:

This is true. Thanks for fighting for someone else's freedom. If we were Americans, we'd salute your duty to your country.

Glad you liked the music.

Turbulence Inside Turbulence Inside

you know

I really liked the sound of this one, it has some real potential, but it seems kind of empty.
I would suggest throwing in some background bass, or maybe some other sounds, because the lead and the drums alone make it kind of bland.
excellent work otherwise

Javatom responds:

Thank you! I'll keep in mind to keep some bass in the background.

Sometimes I throw in too much stuff and it sounds terrible, so that's why there was a lack of stuff in it.

Dark Metropolis Dark Metropolis

hmm..

I like all the sounds.
its a good song, just once the drums kick in...it just went blah.
Maybe next time, don't make the drums so punkish/rockish, make them a bit more techno...ish.
constant heavy bass kick with alternating bass with have made it a buttload better.
awesome piano

S.O.2: Beast of Prey+*~.0 S.O.2: Beast of Prey+*~.0

nice

Ahh...a star ocean 2 fan who makes excellent remixes. couldn't be a sweeter combo.
Which wiseman did you fight while this song was playing? Couldn't remember, but this is one of my favorite SO2 songs. Good job!

Chronamut responds:

hrmmm lemme think... i think you fought two - that guy with the electricity hat and the other one..

anyways- ya I havent made any more star ocean songs since hehe - but that game does rock - all the star oceans rock -even star ocean 1!

thanks for the review dude!

-shawn-

FF7|Crazy Motorcycle|TranceMix FF7|Crazy Motorcycle|TranceMix

word

I never liked the origionall, but you make this song sound damn good.
When the bass kick starts in...it sounds so damn good.
Definantly a five for this work

HouseMasta responds:

thanks for voting 5 and for the 10! im very pleased that you enjoyed it!